Agency Home Health Care License – Medical
Licensed Home Health Care Agency (medical)
Interested in starting a Home Health Care Agency? Liberty’s Expeditor Services in conjunction with our business consulting allows individuals to start their own Pennsylvania medical Home Health Care Agency business.
This expedited service is eligible for our “Business In a Box” plan which is a “real franchise alternative” or “going at it alone approach”. Liberty’s Business in a Box Plan is everything you need in the way of starting a PA Home Home Health Care Agency including Liberty preparing and filing your required policies ensuring your new Home Health Care Agency starts off State and Federal compliant. Our Business in a Box plan includes the following and more:
- Owner “One on One” Home Health Care Agency Consultation,
- Agency Name Research,
- Employer Identification Enrollment (Expedited),
- Local Municipality License / Permit,
- Incorporate Agency (Inc, LLC.),
- Prepared State License Home Health Agency Patient Policies,
- Prepared State License Home Health Agency Consumer Policies,
- Prepared State License Home Health Agency Employee Policies,
- Prepare and file Home Health Agency License Application,
- Obtain Commercial General Liability for Home Health Agency,
- Enrollment in Pennsylvania PROMISe,
- Enrollment in Pennsylvania OLTL or ODP Waiver Program,
- Agency Policies & Procedures,
- Agency Patient Manuals,
- Employee Application and Polices,
- Liberty’s Training Workshops Included, and
- After Start-up Consulting.
For information on this service or our upcoming Training Workshops and how Liberty can help you and your business call (215) 709-7070.