- This event has passed.
CONFERENCE & VIDEO CALL ONLY” Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
TOPIC: Coronavirus (COVID-19) What, When and How
AUDIENCE: ALL CLIENT’S
LOCATION: PHONE & VIDEO CONFERENCE
Yesterday, Governor Wolf strongly urged non-essential businesses in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties to close for 14 days from the start of the county’s mitigation period to protect employees, customers and suppliers and limit the spread of the virus through personal contact and surfaces.
Homecare providers are considered essential healthcare workers, and are not covered by this recommendation. However, these closures could have far-reaching implications for agencies in those counties, and throughout the state, particularly on our direct care workforce. Join Liberty’s Founder Taylor M. Fletcher, Esquire today as he discusses ways your Agency can and should operate dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic.
PHONE/VIDEO CALL AGENDA:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- “DON’T PANIC” Instead do this.
- What your employees should be doing to stay safe.
- What your employees should be doing for Patients to stay safe.
- How to develop an internal Coronavirus Reporting Protocol.
- Group Ask & Answered Session
- WE WILL NOT DISCUSS TOPICS NOT RELATED TO THE AGENDA
** IF YOU ARE NOT A LIBERTY CLIENT, YOUR TICKET WILL BE VOID ALONG AND NO CALL-IN PIN WILL BE ISSUED**
LOCATION: THIS WORKSHOP IS A PHONE CONFERENCE & VIDEO ONLY