- This event has passed.
PHONE & VIDEO CONFERENCE CALL” ** UPDATE ( FFCRA & HIPPA) ** Coronavirus (COVID-19)
May 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
TOPIC: Coronavirus (COVID-19) POLICY ** UPDATE FFCRA & HIPPA**
AUDIENCE: CLIENTS WHO PURCHASED LIBERTY’S COVID-19 AGENCY POLICY
LOCATION: PHONE & VIDEO CONFERENCE
IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR AGENCY’S COVID-19 POLICY FROM LIBERTY THIS CONFERENCE IS DESIGNED TO UPDATE ( FFCRA & HIPPA) ALONG WITH ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Agency Policy ** UPDATE (FFCRA & HIPPA) **
- “How to ensure your Agency is following the Protocols.
- What to do when your employee informs you they have COVID-19.
- What your Agency should do under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights (FFCRA or Act).
- How to be in compliance with HIPPA when dealing with Employees and Patients with COVID-19
- Group Ask & Answered Session.
- WE WILL NOT DISCUSS TOPICS NOT RELATED TO THE AGENDA
** IF YOU DID NOT PURCHASE LIBERTY’S COVID-19 POLICY YOU CAN NOT ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE AND WILL NOT BE GIVEN A PIN TO ACCESS THIS CONFERENCE CALL AND YOUR TICKET WILL BE VOID ***
LOCATION: THIS WORKSHOP IS A PHONE CONFERENCE & VIDEO ONLY