Child Care Facility Center License
CHILD CARE CENTER & LICENSE
Liberty’s Expeditor Service allows individuals to start their own Pennsylvania Child Care Facility (group or home) business. This expedited service is also eligible for Liberty’s “Business In a Box” plan which is a “real franchise alternative” or “going at it alone approach”.
Liberty’s Business in a Box Plan is everything you need in the way of starting a Child Care Facility (group or home) business including with Liberty preparing and filing your required site plans and policies ensuring your new Child Care Facility starts off City, State and Federal compliant.
Liberty’s Business in a Box plan includes the following and more:
- Responsible Person “One on One” Child Care Center Consultation,
- Agency Name Research,
- Employer Identification Enrollment (Expedited),
- Local Municipality License / Permit,
- Incorporate Agency (Inc, LLC.),
- Prepared State License Child Care Center Parent Policies,
- Prepared State License Child Care Center Employee Policies,
- Prepared State License Child Care Center Child Policies,
- Prepare and file Child Care Center License Application,
- Assist Owner with facility site selection,
- Obtain Commercial General Liability for the Center,
- Enrollment in Food Program,
- Employee Application and Polices
- Training Workshops, and
- After Start-up Consulting.