HOW TO START A HOME CARE AGENCY IN PA
BUSINESS IN A BOX HOME CARE AGENCY LICENSE PACKAGE
HOME CARE AGENCY LICENSE PACKAGE
With the growth of today’s aging population and the surging demand for in-home care, you have a unique business opportunity to create a new revenue stream. Ready to tap into this market and start your Home Care Agency, but don’t want to go at it alone? Liberty’s Business In-a-Box (“B.I.B”) Package is just the service you need and want!
Complete with workshops and guides to see you through the entire process, Liberty’s BIB package takes the stress out of how to start home care services. There’s a lot involved; even the cost of a license in Pennsylvania can vary based on numerous factors. If you’re opening a home care agency, save yourself the headaches of obtaining and filing all the required State Home Care License Application(s), policies and procedures. Let us complete 99% of the work on your Agency’s behalf.
No need to concern yourself with State applications, numerous overbearing check lists, deadlines, inadequate policies or worrying about your Agency’s license application being rejected. Liberty not only 100% Guarantees your new Agency’s License approval but using our firm will drastically reduce the amount of time it takes for your new Agency license to be approved from months to mere weeks, guaranteed!
GETTING A LICENSE TO START A HOME CARE BUSINESS
All home care startups in Pennsylvania are required to adhere to certain regulations and guidelines regarding staff and procedures, which the state department can check at any time through surveys. Before starting a home care agency, you have to apply for and obtain licensure with a complex series of documents.
Business in-a-box includes:
- “Guaranteed License Approval” or your money back (in writing)
- License approval within 1–5 weeks (excluding national holidays)
- Owner “One on One” Home Care Agency Consultation
- New Agency Name Research and Conflict Verification (State wide)
- Employer Identification Enrollment
- Obtain your NPI number
- State Incorporation of Your New Home Care Agency (Inc. or LLC.)
- Receive four (4) “Asked & Answered” Sessions
- Prepared State Compliant Home Care Agency Patient Policies
- Prepared State Compliant Home Care Agency Consumer Policies
- Prepared State Compliant Home Care Agency Competency Test
- Prepared State Compliant Home Care Agency Employee Policies
- Prepare and file Home Care Agency License Application
HOME AGENCY POLICIES INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
To help you run your Agency you will receive a digital copy (via email) of the following State Agency Compliant License Policies
- Agency Employee Hiring Requirements (Pennsylvania Specific)
- Customized Agency ADA, Sexual Harassment Policy
- New Hire Competency Test (§ 611.55. Competency Requirements)
- Customized Agency Employee Application
- Customized Agency Employee Handbook (City and State Compliant)
- Customized Agency Employee Job Description
- Customized Agency Employee Time Sheet
- Customized Agency Employee Rights and Duties
- Customized Agency Employee Profile Contact Form
- Step by Step Guide on Doing a New Patient In-Take
- New Patient In-Take Forms
- New Patient Plan of Care Guide and Forms
- Customized New Patient Welcome Package
- Customized Patient In-Take
- Customized New Patient Admission Check List
- Customized New Patient Agreement for Non-Medical Services
- Customized Patient ADL Form
AGENCY ENROLLMENT WITH PACKAGE
- Liberty will enroll your new Agency into the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS),
- Liberty will enroll your new Agency into Pennsylvania PROMISe,
- Liberty will enroll your new Agency into Pennsylvania OLTL Medicaid Waiver Program.
MEDICAID ENROLLMENT INCLUDED WITH MCO ENROLLMENT (OPTIONAL)
If your Agency is a Medicaid approved Provider, as of January 1, 2019; to continue to serve and bill Medicaid patients in the State of Pennsylvania you will be required to enroll with the Managed Care Organizations. To ensure your new Agency is in compliance with the States Medicaid requirements; you will receive a digital copy (via email) of the following State OLTL Waiver
- ADA Compliance Policy
- HIPPA Compliance Policy
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Employee SSN Verification Policy
- Staff Training Policy
- Regulation Compliance Policy
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Policy
- Participant Complaint Management Policy
- Employee Screening Policy (LEIE, EPLS & Medicheck)
- Criminal History Background Check Policy
- Critical Incident Management Policy, and
- Quality Management Policy
Training Workshops Included
- TRAINING I. – Day to Day Operation.
- TRAINING II. – Home Care Agency Marketing.
- TRAINING III. – Home Care Billing.
- ASKED & ANSWERED SESSIONS – (In office, via the phone or Skype).
- VIDEO LIBRARY TRAINING – Access to Liberty’s Training Video’s.
* To help you reach your Agency goals, included in Liberty “Business-In-a-Box” Packages are three (3) On the Job Training Workshops (“OJT”).