501C3 HOME CARE LICENSE
RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION HOME CARE LICENSE PROGRAM (ROLP)
Are you a Church Organization looking to increase your daily operating funding while offering employment opportunities to your congregation? If
the answer is yes! Then Liberty can make that happen with our Religious License Home Care Program (“ROLP”). Our RLP allow’s your CO to receive much much needed revenue without interfering with your Non-profit status, no more time consuming fundraising. And, the best part! Liberty will guide, prepare and file all the required paperwork including training for your organization.
3 ways our ROLP helps your Church Organization:
- Operating Funds = Independence: A home care license helps your Church Organization with much needed funding for overall financial growth and stability while allowing the organization to tap into a booming market. No more bake sales or other time consuming non-producing fundraising events.
- Employment for Congregation: A home care license not only helps your church with much needed funding but also allows the Church to now employ members of the congregation as Caregivers. Employing members of the congregation is a great way to give back to the very people who have help make the church organization what is today and a host of other positive benefits.
- Sick and Shut-In: A home care license allows your Church Organization to take care of its congregation by sending congregation based employee Caregivers to take care of its sick and shut-in helping them get back on their feet. A happy and healthy congregation is more active within the organization.
Included in the ROLP :
- “Guaranteed License approval (in writing),
- A one (1) hour consultation with Liberty’s Attorney and Certified Public Accountant’s.
- Over 15 hours of Home Care Agency Training included: Day to Day Operations, Agency Marketing and Agency Billing.
- Home Care Agency Policies including: Patient Policies and Employee Policies.
- Enrollment in the Pennsylvania’s Medicaid Enrollment Program.
- One (1) year legal support (employee matters)
- One (1) year of CPA support and filings.
It’s a Win-Win”. Call our office and speak us today, you’ll be glad you did! (215) 709-7070.