AGENCY MEDICAID ENROLLMENT
♦ “JUST” THE AGENCY MEDICAID ENROLLMENT
Liberty helps your Home Care or Home Health Care Agency grow! If you have clients who are on and or receiving Medicaid but your Agency is not currently enrolled, stop turning customers away! Liberty can enroll your current or new Pennsylvania Agency into the State’s Medicaid Wavier Program through the Office of Long Term Living (“OLTL”). Once Liberty successfully enrolls your Agency, you can then accept Medicaid customers and not just out of pocket (private pay) clients.
With “Just” the Medicaid Enrollment Service Liberty takes the stress out of obtaining, completing and filing all the required OLTL Application(s), Policies and Procedures by completing 99% of the work on your behalf. With Liberty, there’s No Application Deadlines, No Rejected Application, No Additional Information Requests, No Loss of your time and No Agency’s Application rejection.” Just Yes”.
Here’s What You Receive:
- “Guaranteed Medicaid Enrollment” or your money back (in writing)
- Enrollment Approval within 3-4 months (excluding national holidays)
- Enroll your Agency into Pennsylvania’s PROMISe Program
- Enroll your Agency into the Waiver Program through (OLTL)
- Provide Agency with necessary policies to accept patients with waiver(s) subsidized care.
You will receive the following OLTL Policies:
- ADA Compliance Policy
- HIPPA Compliance Policy
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Quality Management Policy
- Regulation Compliance Policy
- Staff Training Policy
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Policy
- Participant Complaint Management Policy
- Employee SSN Verification Policy
- Employee Screening Policy (LEIE, EPLS & Medicheck)
- Criminal History Background Check Policy
- Critical Incident Management Policy
Liberty take’s care of your Agency’s Medicaid Enrollment needs so you can take care of your customers. For more information on this or other services, call or stop by our office and speak with one of our License Professionals (215) 709-7070.